[SOLVED] Is my RX 570 Powercolor Red Devil good enough for my i7 7700k

Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys, i'm waiting for my cpu to arive to mount my new PC but i wonder if my gpu is good enough or i will have bottleneck? Should i buy another one?

Solution
Hi guys, i'm waiting for my cpu to arive to mount my new PC but i wonder if my gpu is good enough or i will have bottleneck? Should i buy another one?

If I was the father of that i7 CPU I'd say she can do better. But if you are going from a much slower video card, then it's still good enough for 1080 in most games at medium settings. RX 580 is better but is still under what an i7 can handle by quite a bit. You are in the range of a 590, Vega, 5700, 1070 card to have a more balanced setup.

I'd go with a RX 580 at least here.

If I was the father of that i7 CPU I'd say she can do better. But if you are going from a much slower video card, then it's still good enough for 1080 in most games at medium settings. RX 580 is better but is still under what an i7 can handle by quite a bit. You are in the range of a 590, Vega, 5700, 1070 card to have a more balanced setup.

I'd go with a RX 580 at least here.

Solution