[SOLVED] is my windows 11 the reason ?

Anouar7

Reputable
Nov 11, 2019
Hi,
i installed win11 3 months ago and im always up to date ,
i play league of legend for a while and my fps always over 200
last month i'm getting crazy drop FPS in teamfightes from 200 to 5 or 10 before i never get this drops now it's to much.
i cleaned my pc with ccleaner and multiple anitvirus, nothjing change
This picteure after finished my game
Untitgled.jpg

Solution
last month i'm getting crazy drop FPS in teamfightes from 200 to 5 or 10 before i never get this drops now it's to much.

It is a beta still, see what release build is like, they are still playing with it although now, 14 days before release I doubt they add much to Insiders that will be in release.

Win 11 so close to 10 that the reason could be something as mundane as old drivers.

I saw so many errors regarding the 11. I guess I will stick with my Windows 7 for now.
Why you sitll on 7 since 10 been out 6 years? If there are...

Anouar7

Reputable
Nov 11, 2019
It is rather easy to point and blame Windows 11. The only way to know for sure is running something like Windows 10 and seeing if you suffer a similar issue.
yes but after installing windows 11 they give you only 10 days to try it, if you don't like it you can back to windows 11 , now i have win 11 for 3 months and i like it

Colif

Win 11 Master

It is a beta still, see what release build is like, they are still playing with it although now, 14 days before release I doubt they add much to Insiders that will be in release.

Win 11 so close to 10 that the reason could be something as mundane as old drivers.

I saw so many errors regarding the 11. I guess I will stick with my Windows 7 for now.
Why you sitll on 7 since 10 been out 6 years? If there are reasons you avoided 10, they likely still exist in 11.

I can see a war going forward between MS wanting people to meet requirements and people massaging the installer to work on their PC. That only works if Win 11 also doesn't check on every startup that you meet them still. TPM is going to be a stumbling block for many.

Last edited:
Solution