Is there a Manual/Game Guide for Rome Total Realism 6.0 Mod?

Hi,

Is there a Manual/Game Guide for the RTR 6.0 Mod for Rome Total War?

Thanks!

>Is there a Manual/Game Guide for the RTR 6.0 Mod for Rome Total War?

Don't think so but if you already played the game you don't really
need it. Only word of warning is that the thing totally takes over the
game. Changes everything to such a degree your old campaigns no longer
work and you can't play anything but the "Real" campaigns. So, only
install if you real want to play it.

I don't think the "game" aspect as good though. It seems a bit dry
but if you've played the original to death it does give extra life to
the game.

<bombaymix@altavista.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I don't think the "game" aspect as good though. It seems a bit dry
> but if you've played the original to death it does give extra life to
> the game.

I like RTR6.0 a lot better than vanilla RTW.

There's a way to be able to play both of 'em if you have enough free
diskspace - just make a copy of your RTW (1.2) folder and rename it to Rome
Total Realism and create a shortcut for it on your desktop.