[SOLVED] Is there a way to load full render area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
Now to specify what i mean
Ussualy when it comes to open world games the pc renders a chunk of the area that the players is in and it can dissapear and appear depending on where the player goes, but now i wonder if there is a way to fully load everything at once for exemple like gta 5, and im at the airport of los santos but i also want cars to roam around places in which in not like the north side of the map while im in the south like render everything.
i hope you understand, (and please no hardware info about how its not strong enough) i just want to know if it's possible.

not 100% the answer i was looking for , but ok

The answer you want to get is not always the answer that is based on reality. From your question you want some game to render everything that happens in it even if it's not on the screen.

No game is going to render in the engine events that don't happen by you, it would bog your computer down to the point of not being usable. Imagine a war game where the game draws events happening on other side of the country at the same time, take what you see on your screen and multiply it by the size of the actual world and that is the speed of the system you need to run it. If to render say 300 yards of space for you side to side and maybe 1/4 mile forward that takes a specific amount of CPU and video card speed, then multiply that 300 yard by say the width of the Omaha Beach attack which was a 6 mile front. 1760 yards per mile, so to render a 6 mile wide game to show everything on it you would need about 36 times the processing power of a single computer, not counting anything going forward past the draw distance. If you want to say render a few miles into the area as well as the width, well start multiplying that 36 by the length, you wan to go 4 miles deep when the game shows you 1/4 mile, multiply 36 by 12.

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
The answer you want to get is not always the answer that is based on reality. From your question you want some game to render everything that happens in it even if it's not on the screen.

No game is going to render in the engine events that don't happen by you, it would bog your computer down to the point of not being usable. Imagine a war game where the game draws events happening on other side of the country at the same time, take what you see on your screen and multiply it by the size of the actual world and that is the speed of the system you need to run it. If to render say 300 yards of space for you side to side and maybe 1/4 mile forward that takes a specific amount of CPU and video card speed, then multiply that 300 yard by say the width of the Omaha Beach attack which was a 6 mile front. 1760 yards per mile, so to render a 6 mile wide game to show everything on it you would need about 36 times the processing power of a single computer, not counting anything going forward past the draw distance. If you want to say render a few miles into the area as well as the width, well start multiplying that 36 by the length, you wan to go 4 miles deep when the game shows you 1/4 mile, multiply 36 by 12.
am yeah, all i wanted to know was if its possible, and clearly said (and please no hardware info about how its not strong enough), just yeah if its a possibility, but yeah i read your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.