Question Is there anything I can do to try to get 60fps in warzone?

Mar 14, 2023
Questions pretty much in the title. Have a lenovo laptop that has an i7 8th gen, 20gb Ram, 1650 Ti graphics card.

Have tried all the lowest settings I can and a lot of youtube vids to try and get the fps up to 60, but highest i can get is 30 fps - I know ill never get good quality gameplay with these specs, but I feel like it should be higher than this at least.

Strangely, on task manager it does say that my cpu is running at 1.8GHz which is my current thoughts to why this is running slow, could be wrong. Have considered overclocking to try and get this to work (no idea on how to overclock), dont really have any other smart ideas.

If anyone has anytips on what I can try to do to try and get to 60, would be greatly appreciated.

Well if you are not doing anything taxing on you system while looking at task manger, its normal to see low CPU clock speeds, you need to have the game running or do something intensive and see what the CPU clocks up to and I'd still not fully trust Task Manager about clock speed, its not always the most accurate thing to go by.

You can try running AMD FSR, should be an option somewhere in the display or graphics menu's, the 1650 ti might not get 60 fps everywhere in that game, its a pretty hard game for it.

Good Luck!

Mar 14, 2023
Well if you are not doing anything taxing on you system while looking at task manger, its normal to see low CPU clock speeds, you need to have the game running or do something intensive and see what the CPU clocks up to and I'd still not fully trust Task Manager about clock speed, its not always the most accurate thing to go by.

You can try running AMD FSR, should be an option somewhere in the display or graphics menu's, the 1650 ti might not get 60 fps everywhere in that game, its a pretty hard game for it.

Good Luck!
Thanks ill try the fsr stuff

Is there any better software to monitor performance with than task manager? Have also heard its not the best for checking this stuff before.

Also would overclocking do anything to help how the game runs? Don't really know anything about overclocking but since warzones pretty CPU heavy, would assume it might do something.

You should be able to overclock the GPU a little, I don't know if you can with the CPU on that laptop, generally I would avoid doing it, temps usually get out of hand pretty quickly on laptops.

If you are on windows 10 or 11, there is a way to view performance stats in game, windows 10 I do believe you have to enable the gamebar, windows 11 the gamebar is pretty much always on even if its off.

If its on, Press the Windows key (The button that opens the start menu on your task bar) and press the Letter G at the same time, should open an overlay, and on the top bar, you should see an icon that looks like a computer monitor, hover over it should say "Performance". Click it and it should open a window displaying CPU usage, Ram, Vram, GPU and your FPS, even with a nice little graph., you can change the color and transpaency, or whats shown. If you want it stay open where you can see in game, click the thumb tack icon on the top right of the Performance window, it'll stay on top, You may have to allow it permission to show FPS, I've even had it want to restart Windows the first time I used it.

Nvidia should also have one if you installed GeForce Experience, I can't remember what or how you enable it, It's been a while since I used it.