[SOLVED] Is there something i could improve on this build?

Oct 20, 2019
After having watched a lot of reviews, comparisons etc i have come up with this build. I´m planning on mainly using it for gaming. Is there something i could improve, or i have to watch out for? I´ll have the PC built for me by a company, i just want to doublecheck before i order. Thanks in advance! YKH

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/86ZwzN

Edit: The Intenso SSD isnt intended to be shown.

Solution
There is still a chance that a B450 motherboard could come with a BIOS that is not compatible with a 3600 CPU. If you have access to a first or second gen Ryzen then you can upgrade the BIOS to get around that problem. If you don't, then you may have to take the board to a shop to get a BIOS upgrade. Or get an X570 motherboard.

kanewolf

Titan
There is still a chance that a B450 motherboard could come with a BIOS that is not compatible with a 3600 CPU. If you have access to a first or second gen Ryzen then you can upgrade the BIOS to get around that problem. If you don't, then you may have to take the board to a shop to get a BIOS upgrade. Or get an X570 motherboard.

Solution
Oct 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply, the company where i order the PC will do any required BIOS updates so i dont have to worry about that.