Is this a good computer to get?

drpower

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2012
It doesnt say what CPU / CPU cooler or operating system comes with it can you go see it run before you buy it? Offer him half and bring cash if it runs. You could download something like Furmark and GPUZ right in front of him and see what performance and temps you get. That card would be decent especially with that small monitor.

f-14

Distinguished
i agree with drpower if it's got a quad core i5/i7 that's 3.2 ghz or better that's a great price if it's an i3 that's less than 3.5ghz do what drpower said.
windows10 is free and will work with that pc.

HypoCheese

Reputable
Oct 2, 2015

Hey thanks both of you guys, but the guy isn't replying, anyways, he lives in Western Australia meanwhile I live in New South Wales, far apart. But if you guys could check this PC out that would be great! http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bJzc8d I'm willing to pay around $650 or so, tell me what to adjust :D Cheers, by the way this PC will be mainly for running CS:GO, GTA V, League Of Legends, so on. I want smooth FPS on GTA V, with pretty decent settings! Thanks in advance!

HypoCheese

Reputable
Oct 2, 2015

Hey dude, thanks but can you adjust it yourself to what you think should be how? Cheers! You can go up to ~900 AUD.