[SOLVED] is this a good enough DEDICATED STREAMING PC build to use the 4k60 pro mk2 capture card i have?

Jul 2, 2020
this is going to be a dedicated streaming pc, run nothing but obs music and maybe discord. games will be on my MAIN computer. tryna keep it cheap but make sure i meet the requirements and a lil extra for the 4k60 pro mk2 capture card i have .
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/yfXVvW
or should i look into getting one of the barebone desktops im seeing? yes im aiming for integrated graphics not a dedicated gpu in my streaming pc. i saw radeon vega 11 was better integrated than intel so went with the best cpu for that, but if im wrong feel free to let me know with a comment

Solution
Not crazy about the PSU, though I guess it's fine so long as you really have no plan to put a dedicated GPU into this PC. Otherwise, it'll work fine for the limited purpose you suggest.
Jul 2, 2020
i just saw my capture card says it requires i 1000 series gtx GPU or a radeon vega GPU and a intel i7 or amd equiv. so should i try and do an i7 or prolly Ryzen 7 since its a streaming pc and then just buy like a 1050 or 1060?

Last edited: