[SOLVED] Is this a good prebuilt PC?

Solution
The only concern I would have with it being HP is possible proprietary formats or connectors which could impede your ability up add upgrades later. Without knowing which model you picked, you could do worse on a prebuilt (starting at) $750. I don't think you could build for that, with that CPU, and a GPU even at the 1660 level.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
The only concern I would have with it being HP is possible proprietary formats or connectors which could impede your ability up add upgrades later. Without knowing which model you picked, you could do worse on a prebuilt (starting at) $750. I don't think you could build for that, with that CPU, and a GPU even at the 1660 level.

Solution
The ram is dual channel and 3200mhz, which is a good surprise.

Although I cannot say with complete certainty, with HP you are likely going to get a proprietary PSU and motherboard, which is FINE if you don't intend to upgrade much, but keep that in mind if considering future upgrades.

Heffy420

Reputable
Mar 22, 2017
So it's this PC but I customized it with 16gb ram and 1tb of hd. I have a whole new problem now in that it was supposed to be a Ryzen 7, not a 5, and also was supposed to be the 1660ti, not the super.
Something happened when I clicked the order button. My price changed and when I check my email, the components were different. So now I have to figure out how to cancel/change the order.
My only question now is that with their 1hr policy on cancellations and this being a Saturday and can't get a human or a link to cancel, do I then have till 9am Monday to cancel or am I screwed? Thanks!