[SOLVED] Is this a PSU or Motherboard problem?

Snak3yz

Reputable
Mar 4, 2020
I’m in desperate need of some help. I bought a new cpu the other day (Ryzen 5 5600x) because my old one (Ryzen 7 3700x) had some bent pins and was causing issues. After I installed the new one, my pc wouldn’t boot. The power turns on, the fans spin and led lights light up and the gpu fans spin too - all quite loudly - but the monitors show no signal and my keyboard and mouse don’t work either. I have tried everything I can think of including:
reinstalling the old cpu, that doesnt even work now
taking out the cmos battery and putting it back in after 10 mins
changing ram slots/ trying 1 stick of ram/ breadboarding
starting up without the gpu installed and using integrated graphics
starting up without the cpu fan plugged in
unplugging and plugging everything back in
Specs:
16gb Corsair vengeance ram
X570 gigabyte gaming x mobo
2070s

Solution
I’m in desperate need of some help. I bought a new cpu the other day (Ryzen 5 5600x) because my old one (Ryzen 7 3700x) had some bent pins and was causing issues. After I installed the new one, my pc wouldn’t boot. The power turns on, the fans spin and led lights light up and the gpu fans spin too - all quite loudly - but the monitors show no signal and my keyboard and mouse don’t work either. I have tried everything I can think of including:
unplugging...

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
unplugging and plugging everything back in
Specs:
16gb Corsair vengeance ram
X570 gigabyte gaming x mobo
2070s
As from all your other post you need at least BIOS version F30 to work with that processor.
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570-GAMING-X-rev-10/support#support-cpu

Solution