[SOLVED] Is this build completely compatible?

Wilburbruh

Honorable
Feb 14, 2019
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4FKYZR
This is my build. Looking for someone who knows a few things to let me know if this good to go. Are all the parts compatible? Am I going to have any problems with parts not working together? Anyone recommend a better build for the price?( don’t want to go much higher)
Just need to really know if I’m ready to start ordering parts. Thank you!

Solution
I know the ssd isn’t of quality but is it so bad I should upgrade? Ive only got it for OS pretty much.
Just between you and me ;)...no. It will be fine. Kingston is a well-known brand and has a good reputation in memory. There are better, faster drives but they will cost more too. And you can get a whole lot more than just the OS on it. I've got a laptop with just a 240GB SSD. It's plenty for everything I do with the laptop. Especially today where so many folks store stuff on the cloud or their NAS.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
I know the ssd isn’t of quality but is it so bad I should upgrade? Ive only got it for OS pretty much.
Just between you and me ;)...no. It will be fine. Kingston is a well-known brand and has a good reputation in memory. There are better, faster drives but they will cost more too. And you can get a whole lot more than just the OS on it. I've got a laptop with just a 240GB SSD. It's plenty for everything I do with the laptop. Especially today where so many folks store stuff on the cloud or their NAS.

Reactions: Wilburbruh
Solution

TRENDING THREADS