[SOLVED] Is this cheapest Cooler performanceable? Raidmax Tornado RC240mm ARGB liquid cooler

Ashraf546

Honorable
Aug 6, 2019
The Raidmax Tornado 240mm ARGB liquid cooler is so cheap in here at https://www.industech.pk/cooling-so...-tornado-rc240-240mm-argb-liquid-cpu-cooler-2
What actually is the performance of this AIO? I've looked up to this over google this. Raidmax doesn't even have got 1k subs at its offical channel on Youtube. I was wonderin' if this thing is suitable for my i5-8600k to cool it till the 5.0ghz Or it's just a soak? Basically any help regardin' this would be so grateful to me, I'm really thinkin' into buyin' this, Because, it's around my budget.

Solution
You got that out of what I have said so far?

It's an AIO just like nearly every other AIO. It will likely perform like any 240mm AIO on the market, give or take a few %. Most of reaching 5ghz isn't just your cooler, it is your ability to know how to overclock.

Ashraf546

Honorable
Aug 6, 2019
Looks like a normal Asetek OEM rebrand AIO.
We ain't talkin' about the looks right, As your status describe you in techniques,
What probably is this thing? Been tested/reviewed by someone on anywhere the internet.
Or it's just as new as hot? What would you say about it's lifespan? The fans look a bit light and so slighted... Should I buy this? for that point

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
You got that out of what I have said so far?

It's an AIO just like nearly every other AIO. It will likely perform like any 240mm AIO on the market, give or take a few %. Most of reaching 5ghz isn't just your cooler, it is your ability to know how to overclock.

Reactions: Ashraf546
Solution

TRENDING THREADS