Is this mouse reliable?

Awesomeboy_1

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
I found this mouse on amazon. I was looking for a mouse with leds and looks nice,feels nice in the hand, and that has at least 2400 dpi while still being under 25 bucks. I found one mouse that I really like and it looks like it'd fit my right hand perfectly. It was the hiraliy f300 4000 dpi gaming mouse. My only problem with the mouse is the brand. It's not very known and only has one review on amazon, but that one review was given 5 stars. There's also no reviews on YouTube or anywhere else. It's an uncertainty, but it does give an 18 month warranty. I don't know how good the software is or if it will connect/work properly. The only other mouse I found that supports my needs was the cooler master cm mizer. It looks like it has the same design except the cooler master doesn't have the rgb leds around the mouse like the hiraliy, but the groves on the sides look more quality. The mizar also has a ton of reviews on YouTube and even has a brand name. The mizar also has 8200 dpi, but i doubt I'll use more than 4000. Should I still get the hiraliy mouse for the leds even with the uncertainty, or forget about it and get the mizar even though it only has little led on the front.
Link to hiraliy mouse:http://
Link to cooler master mouse:http://

Solution
Searching HIRALIY brings up a lot of Aliexpress, DHGate etc - so it's fairly safe to assume it's an off-brand Chinese mouse. I wouldn't bank on the spec being as listed, and any driver/software support is almost certainly a write-off. That's a generalization, and some good products do come out of China off-branded, but those are generally not in the <$25 space. The review on Amazon does sound genuine though.

The CM mouse would have the better chance of being 'reliable' in the sense of software/driver support & longevity, in theory. But the <$25 gaming mouse space isn't exactly full of quality options.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Searching HIRALIY brings up a lot of Aliexpress, DHGate etc - so it's fairly safe to assume it's an off-brand Chinese mouse. I wouldn't bank on the spec being as listed, and any driver/software support is almost certainly a write-off. That's a generalization, and some good products do come out of China off-branded, but those are generally not in the <$25 space. The review on Amazon does sound genuine though.

The CM mouse would have the better chance of being 'reliable' in the sense of software/driver support & longevity, in theory. But the <$25 gaming mouse space isn't exactly full of quality options.

Solution

Awesomeboy_1

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
THANKS a lot, oh and by the way I found a download and video of the driver and hiraliy mouse. Yeah it looks fine but it's probably not worth it. I just wanted to know if the npet v30 mouse which has reviews and stuff on YouTube would be as comfortable as the cooler master mouse. My only problem with that mouse is that it's for left and right so I don't know if my pinky and ring finger would sit perfectly on something designed for a thumb.
Npet v30:https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HPDJ4MO/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482975304&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=npet+v30&dpPl=1&dpID=51GJFVXBZhL&ref=plSrch

amtseung

Distinguished
Between the two you have listed, I'd pick the hiraliy. It's got a shape extremely close to the deathadder, and has a decent optical sensor.

I seriously advise against buying laser sensor mice. I also advise trying the MarkC mouse acceleration fix.

Also, that cooler master mouse is like $40 and the hiraliy mouse is unavailable, and you said your budget was 25 bucks?

The Jelly Comb is $17 on Amazon right now, looks pretty damn good (Sensei Raw shell, 3050 sensor, nice lights, holy cow!).

Awesomeboy_1

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
i considered the Logitech g300s I just hated the design. And oh by the way about the hiraliy and npet v30 there practically the same mouse. The cable is exactly the same the colors and everything. It's just rebranded and was made for both left and right hand.

I hate recommending keyboards and mice! They are such subjective pieces of equipment. What fits one persons hand might not work with another person. I recommend going to a brick & mortar store where you can try the candidates out, find one that fits your hand, then you can buy with confidence that you will like the mouse or keyboard, regardless of where you buy from.

TRENDING THREADS