[SOLVED] Is this normal voltage for Be Quiet Dark Power 12 750W?

Oct 18, 2021
Recently I have bought a new Be Quiet Dark Power 12 750w PSU and it looked all nice to me. After that I checked measurements of my motherboard sensors (ASUS ROG Strix B550-f Gaming) and for the +12V line I saw range 11.884-11.980 (under the load the voltage was 11.884 and 11.980 when idle or light gaming). I was really surprised to see such values because they were actually the same I saw previously for Deepcool DQ750M-V2L and Be Quiet Pure Power 700W. BTW, values for +5v and +3.3v were different for each of these PSUs and for the Be Quiet Dark Power 12 750w it was 5.060-5.100 and 3,360-3,376 for +5v and +3.3v respectively. Also, I can't measure the voltage directly with multimeter due to lack of one and lack of skills. Can someone help me understand if this is some issue with my motherboard sensors?
Image with sensors data: https://ibb.co/NjhQ036

hi, those voltages are within atx specs
if you see voltage droop when comparing system in idle and under stress, then it shouldnt fall below 5% under stress (of what voltage was in idle) and also doesnt drop below atx spec (11.4v is minimum)

your picture doesnt show any voltage fluctations, min, max, average...all same

Reactions: OscarVegener
Oct 18, 2021
hi, those voltages are within atx specs
if you see voltage droop when comparing system in idle and under stress, then it shouldnt fall below 5% under stress (of what voltage was in idle) and also doesnt drop below atx spec (11.4v is minimum)

your picture doesnt show any voltage fluctations, min, max, average...all same
Ok, thank you. But isn't it strange that every PSU I have used showed the same results for +12v?