Issue with BSOD

Ronson10

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
My issue:
I bought my computer from craigslist and from day 1 it has had an issue with randomly restarting. Yes, I guess I got ripped off. This would sometimes happen once every six hours or could happen twice in ten minutes. The worst was probably like 4 times in an hour, so I just stopped using it for the day. This would happen when doing less intensive things like web browsing and would usually happen while I’m in the middle of moving my mouse or typing. It would freeze for a second and the computer would go blank and restart. I have a bunch of games on my computer like Crysis 2 and battlefield 3 and also watch a lot of video and movies via blu-ray player and online like Netflix. Not once did it ever restart when I was watching video of any kind or while playing a video game, which includes emulators and they didn’t take up the whole screen. More recently my mouse was lagging a LOT.
OK, this was my only issue until just a few days ago until I was messing around in the registry after I had installed an application, I only switched a few boxes under this app to deny. Shortly after I started receiving memory low warnings then the BSOD came. I haven’t been able to do anything since. I’m not sure if the original issue of restarting was a factor or not. I also do not have a copy of windows 7, so I don’t know if I’m able to wipe the computer clean with out that. I would appreciate any assistance or help on the blue screen issue
Below is the BSOD Technical information:

***STOP: 0x0000007e (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8800100B659, 0xFFFFF880009A8F68, 0Xfffff880009A87C0)
*** cng.sys – Address FFFFF8800100B659 base at FFFFF88001000000, DateStamp 5037a204

What I’ve Tried:
While only restarting –
Using a different mouse and keboard, wired and wireless.
While in Blue screen mode -
Tried booting in safe mode, immediately went to BSOD
Tried to do system restore from every place available, none would work.
Booted memtest86 from cd and ran for 8 hours, did not show any problems.
Went into the registry from the system restore area to see if the boxes were checked deny, but everything was set to allow.

About my computer:
AMD Phenom 2 x4 965 Quad Core CPU
Evga GTX 560 Ti 1gb Graphics
Corsair 500w Power Supply
Motherboard gigabyte ga-78Lmt-s2. Its am3+
16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1600mhz memory
24x lite on blu ray reader + Dvd Burner/player
500GB Western Digital HDD 7200rpm
Windows 7 Professional Operating System

Ronson10

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013

How can I bring up the event viewer? Safe Mode won't even boot.