On 22 Apr 2005 13:41:18 -0700, fermat111@hotmail.com tried to confuse
everyone with this message:

>Is there any reliable way to avoid Beartraps?

Kick them. Of course that only works once you detected them. You can
detect traps with ring of searching or scroll of detect material.

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || Kingdom of Loathing: Grue3 lvl 18 Seal Clubber |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

fermat111@hotmail.com wrote:
>Is there any reliable way to avoid Beartraps?

Make a bear walk point.
Your pet is so annoying in that game. It's like a competitor. I usually
beat it to death right away to give me a little weapon skill. The worst
thing about IVAN is that you can't scum and there's not enough food.

Kick them. Of course that only works once you detected them. You can
detect traps with ring of searching or scroll of detect material.

Thanks, also, is there anyting in the outerworld besides Attnam and New
Attnam?

TRENDING THREADS