[SOLVED] Kernel Power 41 only when playing games

Apr 12, 2020
So basically im heaving this trouble since i bought my Pc (October 2019) and im having those problems since day one. It was a Alienware PC and the power supply (it was in a constant bootloop) was failing so i moved the internals to another case and replaced the PSU, unfortunately the problem still presisted, it wasnt as bad as the Alienware PC though, i could browse normally. But when i Play games (i play Rainbow Six Siege, Escape from Tarkov, Assassins Creed Unity) in all games it crashed, i played a game that is not so demanding and it worked. I am really frustrated because i have not the knowledge to find a fix and i have been researching alot but still couldnt find the solution.

What i tried:
Replacing PSU
DDU' the GPU
Replacing the CPU Cooler
Turning off Turbo Boost mode (it helped a bit by delaying the reboot)

Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7 960 @ 3.20GHz
GPU: 4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series (ASUStek Computer Inc)
RAM: 20.0GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-23)
Motherboard: Alienware 0XDJ4C (Intel x58)
SSD: 223GB SanDisk SSD
HDD: 3726GB Western Digital WDC WD4000FYYZ-01UL1

i really hope someone can give me a solution to this, it is very hard to find the problem because it could literally be everything. It has tormented me for the past months. Maybe i can expand my knowledge more with your help too!:)

Thank you in advance!

Solution
Is the power supply new? A full power AMD Radeon R9 Fury with an i7 960 will draw a lot of power, and a well-used 500 watt power supply may be lacking.

Has Windows been re-installed since the computer was moved to a new case? After so many crashes, Windows files can be damaged, and a fresh install may be needed.
Is the power supply new? A full power AMD Radeon R9 Fury with an i7 960 will draw a lot of power, and a well-used 500 watt power supply may be lacking.

Has Windows been re-installed since the computer was moved to a new case? After so many crashes, Windows files can be damaged, and a fresh install may be needed.

Solution
Apr 12, 2020
Fixed the issue temporarly, i changed my gpus frequency to -8 in the amd settings but i see that i need to buy a new PSU! Thanks for the replies!

TRENDING THREADS