Question Keyboard and mouse lag/delay with good ping in CS GO. Please help!

Nov 17, 2019
Hello everyone! :D

Because Valve's Steam Support does not work, i looked on the internet for help. Nothing on Steam Forum helped me, so I found someone on this site asking for help, he had same problem. That post was posted a year ago and someone replied. Here's a link: https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/frustrating-keyboard-lag-delay-in-csgo.3313901/ .
They found solution, but I tried everything and still have same issue. I have all requirements for CS GO and this only happens me when I play CS GO. I can play GTA 5, AC unity,... Problem is when i press any button on keyboard or click my mouse, game registers it after few seconds. I updated all drivers - still happening. I guess it is something with csgo files or directx because when I Verify Integrity of game files, it always says that 1 file has problem and when I launch game Steam always installs DirectX. If anyone knows solution, please help!
sorry for my bad english

Lutfij

Titan
If you're seeing the issue on only one game, it's highly likely that the file(s) on the culprit game has been corrupted. Might want to try and reinstall the game. Also, might want to see if you've got any BIOS udpates pending for your motherboard.

To that end, you forgot to include the specs to your build. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Nov 17, 2019
Oh, yeah, I forgot to write specs.

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G3220 @ 3.00GHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. H81M-S
Ram: HyperX 2x4GB DDR4
SSD/HDD: Don't have SSD, HDD: 1TB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 ATA
GPU: AMD Radeon R7 20 Series 1GB

I already tried to reinstall game, and I still had this problem. Thanks for answer.

TRENDING THREADS