Question Kingston KC3000 2TB driver ?

Geoff Leven

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2013
So I've just recently bought and installed this NVME drive. Functions fine no problems at all - runs at proper speed. However I have several yellow caution symbols under "PCIE devices" in Windows computer management Device Manager. I haven't installed any drivers because I can't find any. I'm a bit [redacted] sometimes about these, are there ideally supposed to be drivers for said drive?

Edit: Sorry I meant to say the yellow caution symbols are appearing in device manager, not Windows computer management

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to pass on an image of what you're seeing in Device Manger. Did you install all drivers for your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator? Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard?

Geoff Leven

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2013
You might want to pass on an image of what you're seeing in Device Manger. Did you install all drivers for your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator? Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard?
MB is Gigabyte z790 Gaming X AX, BIOS version F4.