Koreans Get StarCraft II For Free (to WoW Players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

valcron

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2002
So instead of getting a single payment for 49 dollars they get a monthly payment of 14.99 or however much WoW costs (I forget) for those few who don't play WoW. Brilliant business move but hopefully people see through this.

jakew120

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2010
[citation][nom]valcron[/nom]So instead of getting a single payment for 49 dollars they get a monthly payment of 14.99 or however much WoW costs (I forget) for those few who don't play WoW. Brilliant business move but hopefully people see through this.[/citation]

I don't think you understood. You can still just buy the game, but if you play WoW or were considering playing WoW, this is a better deal. Read next time.

trnddwn33

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2009
[citation][nom]failboat[/nom]How does that help Blizzard. Doesn't everyone in Korea already play WOW?[/citation]

Everyone knows the gold farmers are Chinese.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]You mother*******...[/citation]

i know everyone agrees with your statement... but that scores you a 2 day ban on TH, i'd edit that if i was you

Blizzard knows their Korean WOW players will stop playing for more than 4 months. This in affect means Blizzard will loss money. No wonder Blizzard is going out of their way to ensure none of their titles compete against WOW.

Due to the economy around the world this scenario will affect Blizzard in more areas than Korea.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
good for them (koreans that is) as for people not happy with it... is it costing you anything? is it diminishing the value of somethign you purchased or are planning to purchase?

me I'll be buying it ... eventually probably have to wait for a price reduction cause 60 bucks is alot to me but hey it just means i'll have to wait to play it ( i refuse to pirate anything and not compensate the production corp for thier work)

skevil

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2007
Sounds like Blizzard really just wants to ease Koreans into SC2 as quickly and easily as possible so they don't just keep playing the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.