Jan 2, 2022
Hello, I recently bought an IdeaPad gaming 3 (82K2015MMJ). The day I got it it was fine then after a few hours of using it suddenly rebooted on its own, It was okay for a few minutes then kept rebooting giving different BSOD everytime. now it doesn't boot into the login screen anymore, it's just stuck at the Lenovo logo screen. I tried to enter the windows recovery environment using the 'Novo hole' and repeatedly switching off the laptop to force it but it just kept giving the BSOD. The BSOD error code I get is

-system_sercive_exception

-system_thread_exception_not_handled

-kernal_security_check_failure

-Irql_not_less_or_equal

-page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

-apc_index_mismatch

-kernal_auto_boost_invalid_lock_release

-refrence_by_pointer

Jan 2, 2022
As this is a discontinued item from Lenova, is it used? If so, I would create a windows 10 Media Installation and wipe the drive.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10
I don’t think it’s discontinued, this model was just released on October 2021. I tried to create installation media but it doesn’t load up the recovery screen instead it just keeps loading at the boot Lenovo screen and would get a BSOD. I’m not sure what’s wrong?

Jan 2, 2022
No worries. Thank you for your reply I've tried my best to fix this issue with no success, unfortunately. I contacted Lenovo support and requested a replacement/repair hopefully will all go smoothly. If I do find out the cause I will try to remember to update here.