Question Laptop Making Extremely Loud Alien Noises on Startup and When Windows Tries to Make a Sound

May 3, 2019
I was installing updates through Dell Updater when I accidentally shut off my computer - this is what seemed to start the issue. Now, on bootup and while the laptop is on, these noises (similar sounding, but not exactly the same each time) happen whenever sound tries to play. I've tried reinstalling the BIOS, audio drivers, etc. I've gone through Windows updates and installed the latest updates. I've gone through Dell updater and Dell SupportAssist and done the same. Windows audio troubleshooting gives me nothing. I reset the laptop through Windows Reset (kept my files), but the sounds keep happening. There have been times where the sounds don't happen, but sound still does not play. Audio mixer shows that sound is playing, but nothing comes out of speakers or headphones. The sounds also still happen with headphone jacks plugged in. Any ideas what this could be? I think I have the extended warranty, but my nearest Microsoft store is a 2 hour bus ride away and I'd like to exhaust all my options before making the trip out there. YouTube link shows the sound, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMDL7rBpKTc