Question Laptop Performance Issues Post Hard Crash

Sep 4, 2023
Hello friends,

I have recently run into performance issues with my laptop. Over the course of one day my laptop completely shut down twice while playing the game WARNO. Ever since the second shut down my laptop has been unbearably slow, I've noticed on games that I usually get 70+ frames on I'm getting sub 30 FPS. I've noticed games I'm playing are crashing more often as well. Every time I check the performance tab on task manager my GPU is always at 100% (the integrated GPU is at 100% while my actual GPU isn't being utilized at all) and my CPU averages around 70% usage. I've restarted the computer multiple times and I've made sure everything is updated. If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Windows Version 11
GPU- Laptop RTX 3060
CPU- Intel 10500 @2.5Ghz
8gb RAM

Aug 15, 2023
Hello friends,

I have recently run into performance issues with my laptop. Over the course of one day my laptop completely shut down twice while playing the game WARNO. Ever since the second shut down my laptop has been unbearably slow, I've noticed on games that I usually get 70+ frames on I'm getting sub 30 FPS. I've noticed games I'm playing are crashing more often as well. Every time I check the performance tab on task manager my GPU is always at 100% (the integrated GPU is at 100% while my actual GPU isn't being utilized at all) and my CPU averages around 70% usage. I've restarted the computer multiple times and I've made sure everything is updated. If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Windows Version 11
GPU- Laptop RTX 3060
CPU- Intel 10500 @2.5Ghz
8gb RAM
Hi , check your laptop model and then go on website and first try update bios to latest version , after that , check your memory with memory test from windows and check your HDD with HDD sentinel https://www.hdsentinel.com/, if all ok after this you can try update all drivers and also make windows updates , also try to check if sistem is clean and thermal paste is ok , if still not working you can try with a different windows version and test again.