jasper

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2003

When i connect my laptop to my tv, with a S-video to scart cable i only
get black and white picture. what can i do to get color?

--
jasper

More details. I am assuming you aren't in the U.S. given the SCART socket.
What TV system is being output by the laptop, e.g., NTSC or PAL? How old is
the TV. Can it cope with various TV systems or only PAL??

--
Jonah