Question League of Legends/Rainbow 6 are running at low FPS but neither CPU nor GPU nor RAM are at full capacity

donteatpancakes

Commendable
Apr 7, 2020
Hello there!
So basically I have an i7-11370H @ 3.30GHz, RTX 3060 6GB, 16GB RAM pc, and I can only run League at 100/110 FPS at medium settings for some reason. I installed MSI Afterburner and I GPU usage is around 19% and CPU usage is around 15% while I play the game, while also having minimal RAM usage. I have the game defined to run with the RTX card, so why can't I run the game at higher FPS when there is clearly potential for more? I would like to run it at least at 144FPS to match my screen's refresh rate.
Same thing goes for Rainbow 6 Siege, the game is not at full capacity and it only runs at around 90 FPS. I can play other games like Cyberpunk and Witcher 3 at Ultra at around 70/80 FPS for C2077 and 90/100FPS for TW3, but can't run League for the same value? seems really weird.
Has anyone experienced this before?
Please ask if you need more data!
Thanks!

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your laptop? SKU to said laptop? What OS are you on? BIOS version for said laptop? You can try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver from Nvidia in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. See if that helps. The questions asked, are to corroborate what might be pending in terms of updates.