[SOLVED] Leaked Fractal Design Celsius s24

Status
Not open for further replies.

riks123

Reputable
Mar 28, 2015
My Fractal Design Celcius S24 watercooler had a leak through one of the fixings on the block. This caused cooling liquid to trickle all over my GPU and down my Motherboard. I found out when my PC randomly shutdown and i thought to look inside my case, there i found a pool of liquid on my GPU, under further inspection it trickled to the bottom of my motherboard and found itself deadly close to my PSU and HDD. I haven't been able to turn back on my system as i don't have a spare CPU cooler. I tried informing Fractal via the "contact us" and "support ticket", but no answer. I'm in the UK so there's no way of me calling them directly either. Since i have a Vega 56, when the system shut off, it didn't shut off completely, the motherboard's RGB LED's were still on but my GPU's red power light was switched off entirely. Is there anyone on the forum a rep who could contact Fractal Design or handle this personally? It is quite urgent.
Thank you,

Solution
Try gamersnexus.com, if there's anyone who could light a fire under Fractal's behind, it'd be them. I'd be very polite, and very explicit, include copies of any correspondence. At a minimum, they could probably get you in direct contact with a Fractal rep since it's pretty much a given they know a few.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Try gamersnexus.com, if there's anyone who could light a fire under Fractal's behind, it'd be them. I'd be very polite, and very explicit, include copies of any correspondence. At a minimum, they could probably get you in direct contact with a Fractal rep since it's pretty much a given they know a few.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.