Lenovo Legion Y530 Power Button not working/clicking.

Aug 15, 2020
Hello, i have a small problem yesterday i was checking on my pc cleaning it and changing the thermal paste but i also looked at the issue i had since 3months theres no button/connector on the Motherboard, seems like it broke off but how?, i attach a foto of the part i guess it is but from another laptop. View: https://imgur.com/a/hUobtvj

I would appreciate your help guess i can't fix this myself and my budget is currently on 0$ bought an ssd and a new keyboard for the laptop.
Sorry for my English
Wish you a nice Windy Sunday ;).

RyzenNoob

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
If you have the right soldering equipment and you have the right technique to get the remainder off and replace it, I assume you don't. Not saying anything about you. Just it's best to go to an authorised Lenovo (or general) laptop repairs centre, though it might cost a bit.

And assuming there isn't anything else wrong with your laptop, all should be fine. Just note down your RAM serial number (basically, take a photo, because some people might do a dodgy

Reactions: jointthegame
Aug 15, 2020
Thank's for the answer!. IO ahve some Soldering equipment but i won't risk shorting/breaking anything so i wait for some money and bring the MB to a repairshop in my town.
My blood pressure wen't really down thanks man.