Lian-Li Enters The Peripherals Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished
Oooh, this is exciting. I hope they stick with it, because I bet they'll end up making some really attractive, high-quality stuff if they invest enough resources into it.

thefiend1

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
Make a silver variant with a smaller logo and ill gladly buy that keyboard. Been waiting on a silver, wireless aluminum keyboard for pc for awhile now.

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
I hope they release a mini-STX case, soon. IMO, that's the perfect format for an ARM-based microserver.

I have 4 Lian Li cases, but I don't plan on buying any of their peripherals. However, I would consider buying a few other accessories, such as headphone stand. As long as this doesn't distract from their case development, I don't care.

Xivilain

Reputable
Apr 16, 2014
These complement their cases well. I'm sure they will sell well. - Also, its nice to see more silver/white/aluminum choices, rather than Black peripherals. More diversity is better.

demonkoryu

Reputable
Jul 16, 2014
So they're bringing shitty Mac keyboards to the workplace. Got rid of mine for a mechanical typing keyboard in the first place. Shrugs

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
So I guess they are not making enough money on their expensive cases so now they decide to sell expensive peripherals.

Im guessing it will be +$50 to a normal mouse or keyboard just for their branding.

Max_x2

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2013
There's always some space for better peripherals. Last time I looked for a new kb/mouse, I ended up keeping what I had. This ( http://www.rapoo.com/product/119 ) is the closest one to what I wanted, but I was waiting for a deal, and forgot about it. And with Windows 10, bluetooth kb support is quite good, so I ended up switching to an older kb I had to put in the closet because it didn't play well with Win8, but that was in perfectly good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.