Question Lian Li Lancool II Mesh frontal fans LED problem

Aug 19, 2024
Hello guys, Im looking for help. Recently I swaped my old PSU (Seasonic Focus Gold 550W) for new one (Deepcool PX850G), mainly because of new GeForce 12 pin power standard. And here is problem - my Lian Li Lancool II Mesh rgb frontal fans stopped lightning up. What I mean by that - with Seasonic PSU, fans were connected to argb pins on motherboard, which I didn't use anyway, and also connected to SATA power cable, so I could change the lightning just with switch on the top of the case (I used static color). Now, when I turn on PC, fans spin normally, but leds often doesn't work, or just lights partially (like half of the fan is lightning with weird colors) and I can't manage to change colors. PC reset changes nothing, I have to turn off and turn on couple of times (from 1 to even 5 tries) so finaly fans light up normally. I changed SATA power cable, I swaped port, where cable connect on PSU, I checked fans cables - everything seems to be right, nothing helped. I checked how it works with just ARGB connected/only SATA power connected, still doesn't work. With just ARGB connected I manage to turn on Aurora lightning on my Asus motherboard to pick some lightning mode, yet it also didn't help to light fans up. Do you have any idea what can be wrong? LED can't be damaged, since, as I mentioned, after 4-5 turn off/on PC cycles fans light up. Last thing to try is clean Windows installation, but since case fans with external SATA power should light up on spot, system is irrelevant here I guess.