Build Advice Lian Li O11 Evo Mini vs Mid Tower

Jun 9, 2022
Was looking into getting a new case Either Lian Li O11 mini or the regular size case. If I were to get the mid tower I would just need case fans, but for the Mini build I would need a SFX Psu + Fans. I like really like the size of the mini but don’t really want to spend an extra $90 for a 750+ Psu. The mid tower I would just need 3 extra case fans. I have a ATX Mobo W a 3070 right now. Any suggestions on which case would be a better pick?

Generally.....I'd lean toward mid tower UNLESS the smaller size of the mini was extremely important.

What other advantage would the mini have? It's like buying a laptop when you don't need portability.

Mid tower probably easier to work on. Less likely to have heat issues. Wider variety of appropriate parts. Mini can certainly work, but why other than overall size and weight or curiosity? If size is critical, obviously you go mini and never even consider mid tower.

Jun 9, 2022
Generally.....I'd lean toward mid tower UNLESS the smaller size of the mini was extremely important.

What other advantage would the mini have? It's like buying a laptop when you don't need portability.

Mid tower probably easier to work on. Less likely to have heat issues. Wider variety of appropriate parts. Mini can certainly work, but why other than overall size and weight or curiosity? If size is critical, obviously you go mini and never even consider mid tower.
Nothing but the size is what I was liking about it. I think I’ll just get the mid tower to make it easier to build. Thanks for the input