Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PC Case Giveaway

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
[widget="https://gleam.io/DW6GM/lian-li-pco11-dynamic-pc-case-giveaway", 800][/widget]
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget.

jeff.rollette

Prominent
Sep 22, 2017
I suppose the biggest case feature is just a clean look. This case has it!

I am looking forward to building in this case with my son!

ErikaN

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
Oh man, I've been ogling this case in white since I first saw it in HardwareCanucks' review. Total eye candy without being too in your face flashy. The way the rad and airflow are laid out would work perfect on my desk, too. I'd be a happy little bean if I won! :D

ThisIsTheTown

Reputable
Dec 8, 2015
A good case let's me build what I want. Quite or cooling or all the hardware. If what I want won't fit in the case or I have to modify it, I won't buy it. This case is a perfect example of versatility of build/modulation is the most important aspect of a case.

arges86

Distinguished
A good case has thoughtful build qualities.
I look for something with a modular design thats easy to build in, good cable management features, and thoughtful fan/radiator placements

May 18, 2018
I like a case with good ventilation more than anything, but for the confidence that it may last me for a long time yet, I appreciate a USB - C connector or better yet a modular front panel that might allow for future upgrades.

AnimeMania

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2014
The thing I like most about computer cases are the large side windows. The thing that I always wanted in cases were modular (customizable) front input panels, allowing you to add whatever inputs best fit in with your situation. USB inputs were always too close together so that using multiple odd shaped/over sized USB devices was not possible. I later realized that this wasn't necessary anymore now that the front of the case is becoming the side of the case and the side of the case is now technically the front. This leaves all of the inputs on the motherboard more easily accessible since they are now on the side of the case. All we need now is an easy way to cover up all those wires poking out without hindering access to the inputs. I am all for windowed cases because it makes your computer something you want to see, instead of hiding it under your desk and it makes your computer personal and unique.