Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

I want to build a Windows 2003 Terminal Server for 20 users.

I'll be needing 20 Terminal Server User CAL's. Does this mean I also
must have/purchase 20 Windows Server 2003 CAL's to go with them? If so
what kind? Are there User and Devices CALs for Windows Server like
there are for Windows Terminal Server?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Yes, you need both 2003 CALs and 2003 TS CALs.
Both are available Per User or Per Device.
Details:

Windows Server 2003 Pricing and Licensing FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/howtobuy/licensing/priclic
faq.mspx

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

scottg@particle.net wrote on 08 sep 2005 in