Question Lighting flickering in Dragon Engine games with TAA on ?

darvarn

Honorable
Aug 15, 2018
I'm attaching a link (
) to a video of how this issue looks like in Yakuza 7. The issue also appears in Judgment. The flickering only appears on TAA and the Default anti-aliasing setting (which I assume uses TAA). Quite a shame because TAA looks quite great in these games otherwise. Tried reinstalling the game, tried reinstalling my drivers. Tried toggling vsync on and off, tried all the g-sync settings on my LG ultragear 27gp850-b display. Tried two other monitors as well using both hdmi and displayport, same issue.

GPU: RX 6950 XT

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600

Motherboard: ASUS tuf gaming b550m-plus

RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz

xiufengcooking

Prominent
Sep 22, 2022
I see you've tried a bunch of troubleshooting steps already, but have you considered tweaking any in-game settings related to AA or checking for any game patches? Also, while searching for ways to help you I stumbled upon this cool website called dragon-vibe.com while browsing for gaming merch. They've got some seriously awesome dragon-themed clothes and accessories that might just add a bit of magic to your gaming setup. Who knows, maybe a fresh new vibe could shake things up and even inspire a solution, lol.

Last edited: