limited access probelm solved but still need help.

arthus

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
When i reset the router, my laptop get net connection properly, but i have to do this every time when i open my laptop after shutdown, so how can i solve yhis problem permanantly ....help me .

Solution
Hmmm. I'm no networking expert i should say first as well.

But i would suggest you change the outputted standard on the router (a.g.n etc) Try each one and see what results you get, but the most common is N so i'd try that first. Also i know that in my router i can switch channels which allows the router to somewhat avoid interference from other devices running 2.4ghz. I think the highest is 14. Try each one, and again see what results you get.

Sorry if it's not a great answer, like i said i'm no expert on networking but i hope this helps.

lilpopjim

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011
Does it just not connect to your router after a shutdown? First thing i'd try would be to download the latest drivers, could be issues with your current ones etc. Second thing i'd try would to a complete reset of the router.

arthus

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014

arthus

Honorable
Jan 4, 2014
Ya i mean when i open my laptop it shows limited access, then i push the reset button on router and then laptop get net connection and it works fine as long as i work on my laptop, after that when i shutdown and re open laptop it shows limited access again, then i had to push the reset button again, i mean every opening of my laptop i have to push reset button of my router. And i have updated my driver, but still same problem

lilpopjim

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011

But i would suggest you change the outputted standard on the router (a.g.n etc) Try each one and see what results you get, but the most common is N so i'd try that first. Also i know that in my router i can switch channels which allows the router to somewhat avoid interference from other devices running 2.4ghz. I think the highest is 14. Try each one, and again see what results you get.

Sorry if it's not a great answer, like i said i'm no expert on networking but i hope this helps.

Solution

lilpopjim

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011