Logitech G402 vs Razer Deathadder Chroma?

grrsona

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014
What the question says, right now the Logitech is about $17 cheaper, what will provide the most durability and smooth playing for gaming?

Solution
Hi, personally I am not really a Logitech fan, I am more of a razer and corsair fanboy but I can talk you that the Logitech g402 is VERY comfortable and would be a good mouse to se for gaming. On the razer side however, the deathadder chroma is a great competitor too with rgb lighting effects and a better look. The g402 has more buttoned is better places than the deathadder although you can do more with the 2 side buttons on the deathadder using razer' software. I have a friend with the deathadder and a friend with the g402, both of them love their mice although I was never a fan of the deathadder. The buttons are in arkward places (for me) and personally the g402 is a much better mouse for me. It is also cheaper. The only thing the...

TolgaNuke

Commendable
May 3, 2016
Hi, personally I am not really a Logitech fan, I am more of a razer and corsair fanboy but I can talk you that the Logitech g402 is VERY comfortable and would be a good mouse to se for gaming. On the razer side however, the deathadder chroma is a great competitor too with rgb lighting effects and a better look. The g402 has more buttoned is better places than the deathadder although you can do more with the 2 side buttons on the deathadder using razer' software. I have a friend with the deathadder and a friend with the g402, both of them love their mice although I was never a fan of the deathadder. The buttons are in arkward places (for me) and personally the g402 is a much better mouse for me. It is also cheaper. The only thing the deathadder has got is the great looks. Personally the g402 would be my choice.

Solution