Question Logitech G413 keyboard lags after certain hours of using

Oct 4, 2021
So as above subject,

The lagg is like when im typing in ms word, the input delay is very long, about 2-3 seconds. Sometime i need to press key twice to input once

Try changing with my old menbranch keyboard, i goes normal

It only happens after cetain hours of using, the next day it goes normal again 0when i turn up my computer in the morning

Any idea ?

thank you

Lutfij

Titan
What OS version are you on (assuming you're on Windows 10)? Since you're on a Logitech keyboard, did you install Logitech's G Hub app? Also, did you try and use the keyboard on a donor system devoid of the app to rule out a faulty switch on the keyboard? On another note, the keyboard is a tactile switched peripheral, do you feel the bump on the keys when you press it down to make sure that the key is actuated?

Oct 4, 2021
What OS version are you on (assuming you're on Windows 10)? Since you're on a Logitech keyboard, did you install Logitech's G Hub app? Also, did you try and use the keyboard on a donor system devoid of the app to rule out a faulty switch on the keyboard? On another note, the keyboard is a tactile switched peripheral, do you feel the bump on the keys when you press it down to make sure that the key is actuated?
windows 10
yes i do have logitech software installed
what is donor system? never heard before
im sure ipressed the caps deep enough , even until it touch the plate when lag happen