Question Logitech Headset causing computer to blue screen?

Nov 1, 2018
So first I'll start off with my build;
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU: Geforce GTX 1070
MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B-450F
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB
PSU: Corsair CX750
Storage: 1TB Toshiba DT01, Samsung EVO 970 250GB M.1 SSD

So, ever since I've had my Logitech G935 headset (3-4 months maybe) I've always had issues with G Hub. I've never been a fan of Logitech's software because it's always been so buggy to me, but I love the headsets. 95% of my things are Corsair, such as my case, fans, rgb strips, mouse, mousepad, keyboard and headset stand, but I've never been fond of their headsets. But lately, my computer would stutter, my headset stand AND headset would be disconnected from the computer and then reconnected, and usually it will blue screen giving me the irql_not_less_or_equal error code. I've ran memory diagnostic several times; no issues found. I've also turned off Memory Caching as well but still nothing has fixed it. I uninstalled G Hub and deleted all Logitech files from my computer, but it still does it. It's never done this before with any other headset I've used, so maybe it's a sign with the headset being the only thing that's not Corsair that I have, I should probably get a Corsair headset? Can you guys think of anything that would be causing this?

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
do you have another computer you could connect the headset to for testing and see if its the headset no the PC/software/bluetooth dongle.
while I admire brand loyalty, branding has little to do with the issue I'm all but positive the only two parts that share a brand in my system is the RAM sticks.

Nov 1, 2018
do you have another computer you could connect the headset to for testing and see if its the headset no the PC/software/bluetooth dongle.
while I admire brand loyalty, branding has little to do with the issue I'm all but positive the only two parts that share a brand in my system is the RAM sticks.

I could bring the headset with me to work tomorrow, although my work computer is a laptop and not a desktop. I don't know if it would act the same or not. I have a different headset at home also, but it's not USB. It's got an audio jack so I don't know if that would help diagnose either.

Jul 16, 2020
I know this thread is last year, but we have the same issue with runeskull09, I just bought Logitech G Pro Headset Recently and it arrived this day. After i set up the G Hub, those blue screen that Runeskull have is the same for me, the only solution that i did is to remove the USB from the Logitech G Pro and instead use the headset with analog.

TRENDING THREADS