Sep 3, 2024
As the title says, I'm looking for a secondary monitor. I don't really want to go over 150$, and ideally I'd like it to be as close to 100$ as possible.

I'll be using this for discord, spotify, web browsing, youtube, etc. My main monitor and the one I'll continue to game on is a Gigabyte M32U.

For my specs, my GPU is a RX 6700 XT, my CPU is a 7 5700x, and I have 32 GB of 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM. It runs the games I play at 4k 144 Hz without issues, even with programs like discord, spotify, OBS (for clipping) and others running in the background constantly. I mostly play Valorant and Rocket League but I dabble in other multiplayer games as well. I hardly ever play single player or story games though.

In terms of criteria for the monitor I'm leaning towards a 24" 1080p monitor, but I'm flexible to go another way too. I want it to be able to pivot or be VESA mountable so I can use it in portrait mode. I don't really care about refresh rate as long as its above 60 Hz and I would probably prioritize a good looking panel over a higher refresh rate.

Some monitors that I have found in my very brief research are the Koorui 24E3 or the Asus Tuf VG247Q1A but both would need VESA mounts. I would love other recommendations as well.

Any and all recommendations are appreciated, so thank you in advance.