Vox

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2012
I'm about to buy a TV (EU model). Browsing the web since a week but have still no idea what to compare to my current best bet, the TCL 55C715.

What I would mostly need:
  • Android (because my family members play games from Google Store usually. I heard, it's not that easy to install and run google apps, games from Tizen, nor from VIDAA.)
  • QLED
  • 55 inches
  • 4k UHD
  • voice control,
  • pointer remote control
  • around $650 - $700 price (550-590 EUR)
Recently, I found the TCL 55C715 European model, and it fulfills the requirements more or less, but I would be most happy if there were some competitors to compare with. One competitor would be the Hisense H7G or H8G, but that TV is not available for Europe and nobody knows any EU correspondent model by Hisense (because of VIDAA).

Is there any alternatives you can bring up from your mind to compete against the TCL 55C715 model?
Thank you for your help in advance.

Vox

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2012
Thank you.
I'm mostly worrying about the somewhat low maximum brightness of that TCL (330nit) model for once, and if I could connect a simple USB wireless mouse to the TV and if it works for the navigation and games or not.

Do you have any information about these concerns?

Thank you.
I'm mostly worrying about the somewhat low maximum brightness of that TCL (330nit) model for once, and if I could connect a simple USB wireless mouse to the TV and if it works for the navigation and games or not.

Do you have any information about these concerns?

For a cheaper set brightness is normal, don't know about that specific model and USB mouse support but the last several TV models I tried work fine with a mouse and keyboard.

Reactions: Vox