understand that some of group members are interested in Google GMail,
a search based email with huge storage.

I would request to send me a email from your present email to
iamonline@googlegroups.com so that I may sent available invites to
them.

thanks
http://groups-beta.google.com/­group/iamonline

a14all@gmail.com wrote:
> understand that some of group members are interested in Google GMail,
> a search based email with huge storage.
>

> I would request to send me a email from your present email to
> iamonline@googlegroups.com so that I may sent available invites to
> them.
>

> thanks
> http://groups-beta.google.com/­group/iamonline

No offense, but first, please prove that you are in fact a sentient
person and not a bot trying to harvest data with a scam.