[SOLVED] Looking for LGA 1150 Board

Jan 4, 2019
I am looking for a lga 1150 board that will accept DDR4 Mem of at least 32gb support M.2 SSD driver Asus PCE-AC68 Lan Card, GTX-1070TI Graphics Card and have EATX from factor. Case supports Mini ITX through EATX boards.. Thank You

Solution

Yes, but which specific CPU (i3-xxxx, i5-xxxx, i7-xxxx, Pentium, etc) do you intend to use? The CPU and motherboard sockets must match. If you want to be able to overclock, some motherboards are better than others. It was implied you already have a CPU.

If not, there that are many newer options that would provide better performance than the CPUs of the Socket 1150 era.
Jan 4, 2019

that is what I have.. I just ordered DDR3 mem.. do you have any recommendations for the board

Jan 4, 2019

COLGeek

Cybernaut

Yes, but which specific CPU (i3-xxxx, i5-xxxx, i7-xxxx, Pentium, etc) do you intend to use? The CPU and motherboard sockets must match. If you want to be able to overclock, some motherboards are better than others. It was implied you already have a CPU.

If not, there that are many newer options that would provide better performance than the CPUs of the Socket 1150 era.

Solution
Jan 4, 2019
Thank you for your time. I will be using the I7-1790K processor. Not sure that I need overclocking. I am not building a gaming machine, rather a high performance Photo Editing machine.

Intel-Core-i7-4790K-Processor-8M-Cache-up-to-4-40-GHz-