[SOLVED] Looking for multi-device rechargeable keyboard and mouse combo

ohados

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2012
Hello all,

I need your help in finding the best new keyboard and mouse combo...

I currently have the Razer turret RZ03-0133 which is great... But the charger is busted(Irobot knocked off the charger from the table and it got smashed)

I've been searching the brands(Logtiech, Razer, Microsoft, Corsair etc') for my kind of specification but I cant really find the right combo... maybe it doesnt exists...

Anyway I am trying to find:

1. Wireless
  2. Rechargeable
  3. Multi-Device(I have two computers at home.. One is a gaming PC and one is a work PC) and its a hassle to fidget between the sets of keyboards and mouse. X_X
  4. Mechanical keyboard
  5. RGB Lights
The mandatory part is that it will be wireless, rechargeable and multi-device... the others are bonuses.

I've seen some products such as(all taken from Amazon):

Dell Premier Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Mouse - KM7321W
*Not rechargeable

Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Combo (USB + Dual BT), seenda Multi-Device Rechargeable Slim Keyboard and Mouse, Compatible for Win 7/8/10, MacBook Pro/Air, iPad, Tablet - White Silver

*Not too keen on the color. Also the keys dont look at all fun to type on... I need to feel the feedback you know?

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, CHESONA Bluetooth Rechargeable Full Size Mulit-Device (Bluetooth 5.0+3.0+2.4G) Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo for Mac OS/iOS/Windows/Android (Silver Black)

*Same issue as the seenda...

Wireless Gaming Keyboard and Mouse,16 Kinds RGB LED Backlit Rechargeable Keyboard Mouse with 4800mAh Battery Metal Panel,Mechanical Feel and Gaming Mute Mouse for Computer Gamers(Black RGB Backlit)

*This is by far the best one i've seen... only problem is that its not multi-device.

Any ideas?

What kind of wireless keyboard and mouse do you use/recommend?

Solution
You could look at Keychron's wireless range but they don't make a mouse, nor a combo that pairs their keyboard's with. Have you reached out to Razer to see if you could get a replacement charging dock? It'd be a waste if the keyboard that ticked all your boxes was collecting dust or none thereof. The issue with reaching out to Razer is that they might charge you more than a pretty penny for a seemingly cheap replacement or they'll give you a response you don't want to hear, given how Razer are.

I cant really find the right combo... maybe it doesnt exists...
Most probably it doesn't or that others haven't caught onto the market. My first real TKL keyboard was a Razer Starcraft II Marauder and one with RGB on it. That was a decade...

Lutfij

Titan
You could look at Keychron's wireless range but they don't make a mouse, nor a combo that pairs their keyboard's with. Have you reached out to Razer to see if you could get a replacement charging dock? It'd be a waste if the keyboard that ticked all your boxes was collecting dust or none thereof. The issue with reaching out to Razer is that they might charge you more than a pretty penny for a seemingly cheap replacement or they'll give you a response you don't want to hear, given how Razer are.

I cant really find the right combo... maybe it doesnt exists...
Most probably it doesn't or that others haven't caught onto the market. My first real TKL keyboard was a Razer Starcraft II Marauder and one with RGB on it. That was a decade ago, prior to when RGB or ARGB was a thing and prior to the whole TKL being atop of people's desks kind of era. Sadly when it seemingly conked out due to a botched firmware update(thank you Razer) I had it collecting dust in it's own packaging until I decided to reflash the firmware while on Windows 10(Windows 7 prior), which brought it back to life.

Have you tried seeing if you could get the charging dock repaired if a replacement is impossible to find or is too expensive courtesy of Razer?

Solution
I doubt it exists. At least if you want all what you listed. A4Tech still does combos, but I must say they are way worse then what I bought from them 20 y ago (and the keyboard is still running strong!). Plus their stuff is targeted for office use so no RGB, no mechanical keys and basic mouse.
My advice would be to forget combo - just buy a separate keyboard and mouse and live with the necessity of moving two dongles from one PC to other.

Inthrutheoutdoor

Reputable
BANNED
Feb 17, 2019
I'm using 3 of the Logitech G613 , which is wireless/BT/Mech/multi-device, but not rechargeable, and3 of the MX master 2, which is wireless/BT/multi-device AND rechargeable, and they work great for me when moving from working at home and then going to the office, or vice versa :)

Granted they don't come as a combo set, but they still work great together regardless....

Reactions: ohados

ohados

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2012
Thanks for all the replies.

I've looked at the MX Master 3(I think 2 was discontinued) and the Logitech G915...

I think both of them answers my question...

Too bad that the G915 is a little bit pricey... but oh well....

There was also the SK653 by Cooler Master