Question Looking into some mice... Recommendations?

Phil_33

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2016
I have a hyperx origin keyboard which is great.
I do love it but my mouse should be replaced at some point.
Right now I have the logitech g203 hero for a couple of years now its good but I think there are better mice out there.

Looking for a mouse with cable, and few buttons extra then I have now, thats very durable as well (especially clicking) and has very good latency as well as great and responsive sensors. Rgb isn't a musy but I have rgb now so... It would be nice but not the diciding factor...
I have small to normal hands. My grip is switching between rest and claw sometimes.
So far I seem to only find logitech g502x and razer basilisk v3. I have searched for both. Both have pros and cons but is this the best?

I'm not a fan of anything. Just looking for a great gaming mouse.
Anyway thats for those 2. Any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Why not buy the same mouse you have and have it as a spare unit? In all honesty, I'm the kind of person who get's used to a peripheral and wishes it didn't get ruined or spoiled, and finding a replacement peripheral ends up being a challenge.

IMHO, your closest replacement would be MMO mice if you're looking for more buttons than what your current mouse has. I would steer clear of Razer gear due to their price and their quality, which is high and shoddy(respectively).

Phil_33

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2016
Why not buy the same mouse you have and have it as a spare unit? In all honesty, I'm the kind of person who get's used to a peripheral and wishes it didn't get ruined or spoiled, and finding a replacement peripheral ends up being a challenge.

IMHO, your closest replacement would be MMO mice if you're looking for more buttons than what your current mouse has. I would steer clear of Razer gear due to their price and their quality, which is high and shoddy(respectively).
Thats exacly what I would do but thing is, I want it to be a mouse which is durable due to much clicking and so on but also with good latency and sensors.
And tbh, the cable doesn't look too good and its been taped before but don't know for how long it'll last. But the cable has been safe for years now so not a contributing factor.
Heard some good things about the g pro superlight and the g305 too.
I don't have a clue which one to get.
I only know it has to be a durable mouse with good latency and good sensors. The one now acts strange sometimes but could be due to the cable not recieving good.