Question Low FPS after installing an AIO Cooler

Mar 26, 2024
I recently upgraded from a simple air cooler to an NZXT Kraken Elite 360 RGB and ever since I've been getting low fps, and my screen has been stuttering a bit pls help.

Specs:
I7-11700KF
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
ROG STRIX B560-G GAMING WIFI
64 GB 2x32 3200mhz
2TB + 512 GB

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if loosening some of the mounting pressure on the AIO helps change anything. What sort of temps are you seeing with the new cooler? You could also try and use DDU to remove your GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) then manually reinstall with the latest GPU drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevate command.

BIOS version for your motherboard?

Mar 26, 2024

You might want to see if loosening some of the mounting pressure on the AIO helps change anything. What sort of temps are you seeing with the new cooler? You could also try and use DDU to remove your GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) then manually reinstall with the latest GPU drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevate command.

my bios version is 3.3 and temps are normal there's nothing wrong with the temps the aio is working normally when I'm playing its around 40-45 degrees. on idle its around 25-30 gpu temp is 40 on idle aswell

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2024

just used DDU and reinstalled the drivers now whenever I mouse my mouse too fast my screen stutters fps is a bit better tho