Jun 22, 2021
I have a:

Nvidia Rtx 3070
Ryzen 7 3700x
16 gb of ram
Gigabyte Ds3h Wifi Motherboard

An I only get 90-110 fps on warzone. I check my usage and 90% of the time my gpu usage is around the 40-60% range. I know this is a sign of a cpu bottleneck but can someone confirm because I've seen people with similar builds getting high gpu usage on warzone. Also my fps doesn't improve or drop when I even go to the worst settings or the highest in game.

Solution
Im new to the PC world so its kinda confusing thx for the reply. Would Resolution scaling be changing it to higher one like i tried 200% in display setting is that what you meant.
No you'd wanna go lower if anything. 100% is standard resolution. Maybe try running a benchmark like 3D mark and/or Prime95 to test if everything is working correctly.

Burigeller

Reputable
Sep 16, 2020
You have a 8-Core CPU you should not be running into bottleneck issues with that one. Sometimes games autodetect settings themselves, maybe check on the resolution scaling. that fixed similar issues i had.

Jun 22, 2021
Im new to the PC world so its kinda confusing thx for the reply. Would Resolution scaling be changing it to higher one like i tried 200% in display setting is that what you meant.

Burigeller

Reputable
Sep 16, 2020
No you'd wanna go lower if anything. 100% is standard resolution. Maybe try running a benchmark like 3D mark and/or Prime95 to test if everything is working correctly.

Solution