jakevd

Reputable
Jan 18, 2017
I currently have installed a i9-9900kf cpu, 16 gb of ddr4 ram, and a geforce RTX 3060. The processor and motherboard were used partsfrom my friends computer. The Graphics card was bought brand new. While my specs are in my opinion pretty good, and my userbenchmarks are good. I still recieve not top of the line level fps. I struggle to run even simple games like valorant. I have tried using the newest graphics drivers, i have tried using older versions. Nothing has seemed to help. With my specs i should be getting decent frames at max on any games. I was wondering if there are any known fixes to this issue, or if buying a new processor would have to be my only option.
Thank you

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Motherboard?

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

What level(s) of fps are expected or required?

What software is being used to determine current benchmarks?

What other games are struggling?

jakevd

Reputable
Jan 18, 2017
I was using the "UserBenchMark" to test my pc.
CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KF @ 3.60GHz
Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Pro4
Storage: SanDisk SDSSDH3 1T02 (156 gb free)
im not too sure what my power supply is rn, im sorry but i do know it is at least 750 watts.
The games that are struggling are rust, valorant, apex legends, pretty much any game besides CSGO. I am aiming for near 100 fps at least in each game and cant reach that in any besides CS. In cs i get over 300. In valorant im hard stuck at 70-80 in rust i get 90 and then it drops down to 20's 40's during anything besides standing still looking at a wall.