Question M.2 SSD showing as 2gb not 2tb

Aug 1, 2024
I just changed my motherboard and CPU and went to boot up my pc but both my ssds are shown as being only 2gb of storage.
Has anyone seen this before? I can't find much online about it, most people that have had a similar issue go into disk management but I can't as I can't get past bios. I have tried to reinstall windows but can't as it shows only 2gb on there too.

Can anyone help?

Specs are as below
7850x3d
B650 Aorus elite ax V2
2x 16gb vengeance 5200
2 x 2tb pcs pcie m.2 ssd (3300 MB/R, 2900 MB/W

Your SSD firmware appears to have panicked. When this happens, the SSD powers up in ROM mode and identifies itself with the factory alias of its controller. I suspect that "MN-5216" is the alias of Innogrit's IG5216 controller.

https://www.innogritcorp.com/newsdetail.html?id=30

Shasta+ (IG5216) is the next-generation controller in the Shasta family offering a significant performance upgrade via a PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe interface, delivering up to 3.2GB/s sequential read and 2.5GB/s sequentional write and up to 500K IOPS random read performance. Similar to Shasta, Shasta+ is available with up to 2TB of capacity and features end-to-end data protection, SRAM with ECC protection, Open Channel support, and other similar features. Shasta+ is targeted at client applications with enhanced QLC performance and flexible packaging support for M.2, U.2, and BGA SSD.
That said, it is very strange that both SSDs have panicked at the same time.