M300 P3 600 O/C

Hey all, me again,

I have an M300 with a Pentium 3 600Mhz chip. Any way I can overclock this
without the need of extra cooling/modification?

TIA,

Karl.

hh

Notebooks are next to impossible to overclock. For a good reason. They
usually run on the ragged edge, temp wise, as the normal speed. Forget it.
HH

"Karl Shaw" <karlshaw4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey all, me again,
>
> I have an M300 with a Pentium 3 600Mhz chip. Any way I can overclock this
> without the need of extra cooling/modification?
>
> TIA,
>
> Karl.

deep

Nope.

Deep

"Karl Shaw" <karlshaw4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey all, me again,
>
> I have an M300 with a Pentium 3 600Mhz chip. Any way I can overclock this
> without the need of extra cooling/modification?
>
> TIA,
>
> Karl.

Ok. thanks guys