challenge plays
and instant replays

"lighten up francis" <tellmeyou@loveme.please> wrote in message
news:7uOdneLVIswL2pffRVn-sA@suscom.com...
> How to you enable
> pentalties
> challenge plays
> and instant replays

You can't enable challenges or instant replays. Penalties are always on.

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "lighten up francis" <tellmeyou@loveme.please> wrote in message
> > How to you enable
> > pentalties
> > challenge plays
> > and instant replays
> >

> You can't enable challenges or instant replays. Penalties are always on.

I just picked up Madden 2005 for $15 dollars.
A friend and I have played 7 games in 2 days with no penalties called.
The only exception being offsides and illegal procedure on botched kick
offs.
I was literally running into his receivers trying to draw a PI and nothing.
I can't believe Madden 05 doesn't allow play challenges or instant replays
online?
That really sux.

Oh well, guess I wont be playing him anymore online.
He told me if we can't challenge plays he isn't playing anymore. He is just
mad cause I whooped him