Question Mail Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgh43

Honorable
Sep 24, 2018
Does MSN or anyone have a good mail program that you would or could recommend? I currently use Thunderbird and have for many years but some internal glitches have occurred lately that have never occurred over the last 15 or 20 yrs using Thunderbird. I have Google email but use thunderbird as the program to run the g mail that flows in.

Couple of problems I have had.

Mail comes into Thunderbird’s inbox and then you click on it and read it and maybe just leave it in the inbox, yet it doesn’t remove the Bold characters and change them to a lighter or Normal look showing that you have read it. It does change it from Bold if you put it into the Trash.

At times it stops moving mail from Google to TB, I will notice the date of the last mail in the inbox is a few days old, then whenever Google Or TB decides to they will start to send the mail and it will start to catch-up. It may have been several days that you won’t get new e mail then suddenly your e mail starts to come in. Now I can read it in Goggles program but I don’t like that

Google or Thunderbird issue or both?

I have also had different things change mysteriously that takes some effort to change in the TB program so I know I didn’t do it.

So if you know of a good e mail pogram let me know.

Thanks for any help.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Perhaps it's time to move away from outdated program with several faults and use something more convenient?

Though, while what i'm using, may not be what you're looking for, but it's worth to look into;
I'm using small plug-in with by browser, to manage all my G-mail accounts. "Gmail Notifier" is it's name and it works with Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Edge.

Here's preview of it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z2huN_GNkA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS